Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. Main references come from Capuzzi, D., & Stauffer, M. D. (2012) and/or American Psychological Association (2010). You need to have scholarly support for any claim of fact or recommendation regarding treatment. APA format also requires headings. Use the prompt each week to guide your heading titles and organize the content of your initial post under the appropriate headings. Remember to use scholarly research from peer-reviewed articles that is current. I have also attached my discussion rubric so you can see how to make full points. Please follow the instructions to get full credit for the discussion. I need this completed by 07/31/19 at 7pm.
Discussion – Week 10
Career Counseling with Clients Who Have Mental or Substance-Related Disorders
Professionals working in mental health or private practice settings often need to provide career-related counseling similar to that which takes place in other settings. Yet, individuals with mental health problems or substance-related concerns face unique challenges, requiring the professional to consciously balance treatment so as to appropriately address both mental health and vocational needs.
To prepare for this Discussion:
· Review this week’s Learning Resources.
· Reflect on the interplay between career issues and mental health or personal issues (e.g., the career-related challenges that individuals with mental or substance-related disorders may encounter, how career issues may affect personal issues, etc.).
· Consider the similarities and differences between clients who have an identified mental health or substance-related concern and those who may be seeking vocational counseling without recognizing that there also may be a mental health or substance-related concern (compare information in Chapter 14 and Chapter 18)
· Reflect on the role of the professional working in a mental health, private practice setting, or other setting for providing appropriate treatment that addresses clients’ mental health and substance-related concerns as well as their career needs.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 4 three or more examples of multiple needs that clients may have with regard to mental health or substance-related issues/concerns and career development and explain the interplay between the two. Then describe some of the specific challenges that you as a counselor may encounter in working with such clients and explain how you might address them.
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources.
· Capuzzi, D., & Stauffer, M. D. (2012). Career counseling: Foundations, perspectives, and applications. (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson Education. Chapter 14, “Career Counseling in Mental Health and Private Practice Settings” Chapter 18, “Career Counseling and Lifestyle Planning for Clients with Addictive Behaviors”
Document Week 10 Template (Word document)
· National Career Development Association. (2015). Internet sites for career planning. Retrieved from www.ncda.org/aws/NCDA/pt/sp/resources
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.